Thursday, June 14, 2012

An Inspiring Garden


This past weekend we had the pleasure of touring four beautiful gardens during our Region 10 Summer meeting. One of the gardens had not only a collection of daylilies but also a beautiful display of hostas. So many of them were growing in pots and I loved the way they looked.


The pots were every shape and size and the hostas were growing so well in the pots that I definitely want to give this a try.


Hostas weren't the only thing that she had in pots. I loved this hanging teapot planted with a heuchera. I loved the imaginative use of containers that weren't the traditional pots. I am busy mentally planning to start searching for things that I can use.


There were beautiful display gardens containing daylilies. This section contained an unusal water feature.  I realized when I went through my pictures that I hadn't photographed nearly as many of them because I was so enthralled with the hosta gardens.




No comments:

Post a Comment